Thursday, December 07, 2006

It's been 7 weeks

We had our first doctor's appointment yesterday - it's officially official. We have a baby with a heartbeat! And I officially am sick and tired and tired and sick and am definitely tired of being sick. Whine, whine, whine...

I wish this part was over already. It's almost worse being pregnant a second time, cause I know what to expect.

We are hoping for a girl, but will obviously be very excited about a boy too.

It's very different being pregnant and sick in an office situation. It's not like you walk around announcing you're ready to puke, but its also not like you can take a 20 minute break and close your eyes and put your feet up on the couch like I used to when I worked from home.

Zachary is still not sure what "Mommy is having a baby means." When I point to my belly and tell him we are having a baby and it's in Mommy's tummy he shakes his head no and points to himself and says "Zachary is baby," then points to me and says "Mommy." All with a look on his face that says that I am patently crazy not to have realized this by now.

No comments: